Cottingley Community Centre are seeking a new Trustee with responsibility for finance to join our board.
This is a voluntary position and the ideal person would have the following skills
· Working knowledge of Sage Accounting and Payroll software
· Working knowledge of Charities Accounting and Reporting requirements
· Working knowledge of Charity and Company Law
· Working knowledge of VAT including partial exemption rules and Capital Goods Scheme
· Working knowledge of pay and pension regulations
· Working knowledge of Corporation Tax Return completion
For a full job description and more information about the role please contact email@example.com or call 01274 512800
We are always happy to hear from anyone who would be interested in volunteering.
We have opportunities available
in the community cafe
delivering local 'Connexions' whats on magazine
Contact Helen on 01274 512800 for more information