Cottingley Community Centre are seeking to appoint new team members on a Casual basis to support various roles within the organisation. This would primarily be to provide cover for holidays and sickness.
The roles which we are looking to support are
· Casual Caretaker/Handyman (hours may vary)
· Causal kitchen assistant (usually daytime hours)
· Casual admin/evening receptionist
· Casual housekeeper
We are looking for people who can primarily work as part of a team and can offer flexibility. It is also important that those applying have a passion to further the work of the Centre and supporting our local community
For more information please contact Helen (Centre Manager) on 01274 512800
Cottingley Community Centre are seeking a new Trustee with responsibility for finance to join our board.
This is a voluntary position and the ideal person would have the following skills
· Working knowledge of Sage Accounting and Payroll software
· Working knowledge of Charities Accounting and Reporting requirements
· Working knowledge of Charity and Company Law
· Working knowledge of VAT including partial exemption rules and Capital Goods Scheme
· Working knowledge of pay and pension regulations
· Working knowledge of Corporation Tax Return completion
For a full job description and more information about the role please contact email@example.com or call 01274 512800
We are always happy to hear from anyone who would be interested in volunteering.
We have opportunities available
in the community cafe
delivering menus and whats on leaflets
Contact Helen on 01274 512800 for more information