Cottingley Community Centre are seeking to appoint a Centre Administrator. This is a part time post of 15 Hours per week, ideally worked over a minimum of 4 days Monday to Friday. £11.20 per hour
To provide support to the Centre Manager with the operations of the Community Centre primarily through managing room bookings, promoting the Community Centre through marketing and social media as well as assisting in the planning of social and fundraising events.
A good standard of general education to GCSE level with a minimum level of Maths (D/3) and English (C/4)
For more information and an application form please contact Helen Eteson, Centre Manager either by calling 01274 512800 or email email@example.com
Closing date 4pm Friday 30th June
Cottingley Community Centre are seeking a new Trustee with responsibility for finance to join our board.
This is a voluntary position and the ideal person would have the following skills
· Working knowledge of Sage Accounting and Payroll software
· Working knowledge of Charities Accounting and Reporting requirements
· Working knowledge of Charity and Company Law
· Working knowledge of VAT including partial exemption rules and Capital Goods Scheme
· Working knowledge of pay and pension regulations
· Working knowledge of Corporation Tax Return completion
For a full job description and more information about the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 512800
We are always happy to hear from anyone who would be interested in volunteering.
We have opportunities available
in the community cafe
delivering local 'Connexions' whats on magazine
Contact Helen on 01274 512800 for more information